- Corporate per hour rate: :(effective Jan. 1, 2017) $85.00 per hour / per painter for the event with a minimum booking time of 2 hours.
- Birthday Parties: (effective Jan. 1, 2017) $35 booking fee is due at the time of booking a party. At the party, $8 per person painted at the party. Minimum party size is 8 guests.
- Schools, Churches, Fund Raising: (effective Jan. 1, 2018) $65 per hour / per painter with a minimum booking time of 2 hours.
- Non-profit organizations per hour rate: (effective Jan. 1, 2018) $75 per hour / per painter with a minimum booking time of 2 hours.
- Pay per face events - i.e.: fairs, festivals, carnivals, public events - (effective May 1, 2018) Premium designs $12, Full face designs $8, and Eye art $5
|Policies & Recommendations|
- Your event date is not solid until the booking fee has been received.
- All events require payment at time of service! If your company or organization requires an invoice in order to have the funds available at time of service, we will be happy to provide one in advance.
- We accept only cash, check or money orders as payment. We do not accept credit or debt cards as payment.
- We generally put out a "TIP" jar unless specifically asked not to in advance of the event.
- We use only high quality professional face paints and glitter with all ingredients being FDA approved.
- We reserve the right to NOT paint the faces of: persons with open cuts, abrasions, blisters, or rashes on the face, conjunctivitis, runny noses, fevers or other obvious or communicable health issues. We will be glad to substitute a design on the person's hand, arm or leg in these cases.
- We do not recommend paints be applied to the faces of children who are under the age of 3, in keeping with the manufacturers recommendations. We will be happy to substitute a design on the hand, arm or leg if desired.
- All paints are water based and can be easily removed with wet wipes or mild soap and water. Some colors may require a second washing for complete removal, however this is rather rare.
- Designs may be left on overnight... but we do not recommend it. If you do choose to sleep with the design on, we strongly recommend you put down an old towel or something you don't care about being stained to protect your good bed linens.
- We strive to maintain high standards of sanitation.
- We do high quality full face designs like you see at major theme parks.
|Funny Face Design Work History|
- National Cancer Survivor’s Day Carnival
- Light the Night for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Cedar Rapids Animal Care & Rescue Society
- Girl Scouts – Hiawatha
- Army Family Readiness Group Events
- Homeless Children’s Trust Fund
- First Methodist Church of Marion
- Saint Andrews Church of Iowa City
- Private fundraisers
- Iowa Children’s Museum
- Stoney Point YMCA
- Cedar Rapids Public Library
- Mercy Hospital – Cedar Rapids
- University of Iowa Children’s Hospital – Iowa City
- Children’s Miracle Network – Mt. Pleasant
- Cedar Rapids Country Club – Cedar Rapids
- Rockwell Collins – Cedar Rapids
- International Paper – Cedar Rapids
- Applebee’s – Collins Road NE, Edgewood Road SW, Cedar Rapids & Coralville
- HyVee Grocery Stores - Collins Road, Wilson Ave., Johnson Ave., Cedar Rapids, North Dodge Street, Iowa City
- Coral Ridge Mall – Coralville
- Iowa City Ballet of Iowa – Iowa City
- Cedar Rapids Board of Realtors - Cedar Rapids
- Integrated DNA Technologies - Coralville
- The Play Station – Cedar Rapids
- Callahan Arts & Crafts Shows – Cedar Falls, Coralville, Des Moines
- Christmas at the Downs Arts & Crafts Show – Cedar Rapids
- River Landing Marriott Hotel – Coralville
- Walmart – Mt. Pleasant
- Festivals and Fairs
- Renaissance Fair – Amana, Des Moines, Rock Island
- Hog Wild Days – Hiawatha
- Kalona Fall Festival – Kalona
- Fall Festival – Lone Tree
- Easter Egg Hunt – Lone Tree
- Sauerkraut Days – Lisbon
- Freedom Festival – Cedar Rapids
- Irish District Arts & Music Festival – Cedar Rapids
- Run the Flood – Cedar Rapids
- Johnson County Fair – Iowa City
- Usher’s Ferry Historical Village events – Cedar Rapids
- Hoover Presidential Library Home Town Days – West Branch
- MaiFest – Amana
- OcktoberFest – Amana
- Winterfest – Coralville
- One Book, Two Book Literacy Fest – Iowa City
- Pelican Festival – Coralville
- Turkey Vulture Festival – Coralville
- Prelude to Christmas – Amana
- Linn County Fair - Central City
- Washington County Fair - Washington
- Ely Fall Festival - Ely
- Bass Farm Pumpkin Patch - Mt. Vernon
- Festival of Trees - Cedar Rapids
- Fry Fest - Coralville
- Brucemore Garden and Art Show - Cedar Rapids
- Bertrum Homecoming - Bertrum
- Coggon Harvest Home Festival - Coggon
- Waterloo Irish Festival - Waterloo
- Walker Pickle Days - Walker
- Mt. Vernon Heritage Days - Mt. Vernon
- Marion High School - Marion
- Taylor Elementary – Cedar Rapids
- Wickem Elementary – North Liberty
- Novak Elementary – Marion
- Indian Creek Elementary – Marion
- Clear Creek Amana Elementary – Oxford
- Caring Corner Pre-school – Marion
- KinderCare Day Care & Pre-school – Cedar Rapids
- Johnson Elementary – Cedar Rapids
- Prairie View Elementary – Cedar Rapids
- University of Iowa athletic events
- USAA National Diving Championships
- Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Cedar Rapids Rough Riders